Study Piano with Sandy Connolly
Crescendo Music System for piano is a teaching method designed by instructor Sandy Connolly to engage and challenge beginner and intermediate level piano students in the development of fundamental skills required to perform any style of music. Students as young as four years of age and up are welcome in this curriculum as are teens and adults.
Studies in music reading, scales, proper technique, ear training along with focus on a repertoire chosen in the style of music the student wishes to learn are developed with arrangements either purchased or written by ourselves specifically for each pianist’s level of performance.
Meet Your Instructor
- Facemask – custom made to match interior
- Plastic Divider for increased safety
- Binder chock full of sheet music for student-selected repertoire
- Custom-built website full of torturous tasks for in and out of lesson work
- iPad for Spotify, YouTube, Metronome, Vocal Pitch Monitor, Sigh Reading Factory, Crescendo Music System, The Amazing Slow-Downer
- Very sharp pencils to write down student plans
- Clipboard of Practice Plans filled out at every lesson for each student
- Recording equipment for recording audio and video snippets
- Yamaha S90 ES Workstation with lots of bells and whistles including the ever-important transpose button to make accompaniment higher or lower according to student range.
The studio is in Madison, Connecticut just off of I-95 Exit 59 behind The Red Tomato and Friends & Company at 5B Old Post Road (2nd floor) Madison Ct.