- This event has passed.
May 21 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Come to The Loft on a Tuesday night to meet and play with other musicians. If you already have some musical ability as a singer, guitarist, pianist, bassist, drummer, or a lead instrument of some kind, but you just don’t know how to get it together with a band, then this class is for you! For those who are ready, we provide professional musicians to back you at a Sessions event once a quarter.
$35 drop in fee or $125/month.
Here are some of the goals we have for each participant:
- Experience a weekly, two-hour band practice
- Play with professional equipment at Crescendo Music Loft (i.e., plug and play)
- Bring your favorite songs to be considered as part of the repertoire
- Learn new music to play and/or sing for others
- Develop a body of work
- Learn lingo
- Learn how to communicate with people who play different instruments
- Learn band etiquette
- Learn rehearsal techniques used by the pros
- Meet other musicians and develop relationships
- Hone your own musical skills in a supportive and encouraging environment
- Gain confidence to perform at local open mics
- Become a professional, gigging musician
We’ve taken beginning and intermediate musicians who hadn’t ever been on stage to the point where they are now performing professionally.
Contact me at 203-584-2814 or firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your spot now for the fall! Class is limited to ten participants. $125/month or $35 to drop in. You can start this week!